Avenir provides clients with comprehensive database services capabilities including
- Business Case Analysis.
- Data Analysis and Data Warehouse Readiness Assessment.
- Enterprise Data Modeling and Data Architecture Determination.
- Tool Selection.
- Planning and Creation of Data Warehouses/Data Marts.
- OLAP/Decision Support selection, installation, programming and integration.
- Administration – performance tuning, usage and server performance, object migration, security standards, table sizes, maintenance, backup and restores, issue/resolution monitoring and procedure.
- Data Extraction and Conversion
- Database Replication
Avenir provides the following set of capabilities on a wide range of RDBMS database platforms including
- Microsoft SQL Server
Custom Application Development
When our client’s need a tailored solution, we provides project managers, system analysts and programmers to develop custom applications. Our consultants are experienced in various development methodologies as well as common languages such as C++, Visual Basic, Powerbuilder, Developer2000 and Java.
Avenir provides an integrated project team of complementary skills and competencies that shares expertise, transfers knowledge, and supports our clients' ability to run their businesses efficiently and cost-effectively. Through supplemental staffing of IT expertise, Avenir consulting services offer a unique variable-cost solution to the traditional fixed-cost problem of adding full-time employees.
Examples of the broad range of supplemental technical resources that Avenir provides include
- Project Managers
- Network Administrators
- LAN/WAN Engineers and Technicians
- Operating System Engineers (Novell, NT, Netware, UNIX, Linux)
- Network Architects